[mpich-discuss] Errors in running example code in MPICH2 under windows

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 18 10:19:06 CDT 2008

Hi,
 I am not sure what the cause of the errors might be.

# Do you get the error with "windows firewall" (or any 3rd party firewall
s/w) turned off ?
# Are you able to run cpi.exe (MPICH2\examples\cpi.exe) with more than 1
processes (mpiexec -n 6 cpi.exe)?
# Is it possible for you to send us a test program (source code) that
demonstrates the problem ?

Regards,
Jayesh

  _____