[mpich-discuss] large mpich adopters

Andrea Di Blas andrea at soe.ucsc.edu
Tue Aug 12 18:32:54 CDT 2008

hi rajeev,

thank you for your suggestion - I will post there right away.

to better explain my question, I am curious specifically about
what companies use any implementation of MPI to support which
large applications, whether just internally (for example, think
of google using mapreduce) or not.

best regards,

andrea

--