[mpich-discuss] large mpich adopters

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 12 16:00:05 CDT 2008

Andrea,
       MPICH is an implementation of the MPI specification. I suspect you
want to know who are the large users of MPI in general. MPI is used widely
in scientific applications, including commercial packages available for
scientific applications (e.g., CFD).

You may get more spirited replies if you post this on the
beowulf at beowulf.org mailing list.

Rajeev