[MPICH] Can MPICH2 be configured to run on InfiniBand?

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Sat Sep 1 07:30:24 CDT 2007

On Sep 1, 2007, at 7:48 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> Binary distributions of OFED, including multiple MPI
> implementations that are capable of using it, are downloadable from
> www.cisco.com.

I should qualify this -- the software can be found under the somewhat-
confusing moniker of "Server networking and virtualization software",
here:

     http://www.cisco.com/kobayashi/sw-center/snv.shtml

You need to have a [free] www.cisco.com username/password in order to
reach the download page.

(if the above link doesn't work for some reason, go to www.cisco.com -
 > support -> download software -> server networking and
virtualization software -> linux host driver software packages)

If you have any questions / problems with this procedure, please
contact me off-list; we're straying a bit off-topic here...

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems