[MPICH] Can MPICH2 be configured to run on InfiniBand?

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Sat Sep 1 06:48:24 CDT 2007

On Sep 1, 2007, at 7:02 AM, jetspeed wrote:

> There are many errors when I tried to build MVAPICH2.   Should I
> use OFED to replace the topspin driver in order to install MVAPICH2?

Cisco recommends that all HPC customers use the OpenFabrics IB driver
stack instead of the Topspin/Cisco IB driver stack.  All of our new
work in the HPC arena is with the OpenFabrics stack.

Binary distributions of OFED, including multiple MPI implementations
that are capable of using it, are downloadable from www.cisco.com.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems