[MPICH] clog2 problem when using MPI_Init_thread

Christoph Lupprich clupprich at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 05:04:38 CST 2007

Hi there,

I'm currently developing an MPI application, which runs quite fine.

Problems is that for performance analysis I want to create clog2 logs.
My application is multi-threaded and the logging mechanism crashes
when I use MPI_Init_thread (which I need because that's what tells the
logging component to split a process into multiple threads for
displaying).

Does anybody know if there's a know issue with the combination of
logging and MPI_Init_thread or is it just my fault?

Thanks and kind regards,
Christoph