[MPICH] debug flag

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Sun May 27 01:45:35 CDT 2007

It is possible that the Cray has its own process manager that yod is only
way to interact with the process manager and probably the only one knows
the nodes allocated.  If that is the case, you could try this in your PBS
script.

> cat <your_pbs_script>
#!/bin/sh
#PBS -l nodes=<num_of_nodes>
YOD_NODEFILE=<my_node_file>
rm -f ${YOD_NODEFILE}
yod -size <num_of_nodes> hostname > ${YOD_NODEFILE}
mpdboot -n <num_of_nodes> -f ${YOD_NODEFILE}
mpiexec -n <num_of_nodes> a.out

Not sure if this works, may worth a try.

A.Chan