[MPICH] problem migrating from MPICH1 to MPICH2

Martin Schwinzerl martin.schwinzerl at edu.uni-graz.at
Thu May 24 00:49:21 CDT 2007

Hi!

First of all, sorry for my wrong posting (I replied to Christian Zemlins
Mail directly
rather than posting it to this list, it was already late).

The C++ Bindings are documented in the MPI-2 standardisation report,
available from

http://www.mpi-forum.org

To get you started,

http://www.mpi-forum.org/docs/mpi-20-html/node291.htm#Node291

is the reference of  the Point - To - Point Communication Patterns
therein. You can
gather Information about the bindings to the other elements by following
the links
from there.

Although being a part of the OpenMPI / LAM MPI Universe, I found

http://www.lam-mpi.org/tutorials/bindings/

in the past to be quite helpful, especially since I have to code for
both MPICH and OpenMPI environments.

Regards

Martin