[MPICH] MPICH problem when using Windows API OpenFileMapping

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Mar 26 16:16:04 CDT 2007

 Hi,
  Can you try running your program using the "-localonly" option of mpiexec
? (mpiexec -localonly 1 SharedFactory.exe)
  Can you provide us with a test program (with source - so that we know the
permission/security attributes of each system call) which demonstrates the
problem ?

Regards,
Jayesh

 Jayesh Krishna