[MPICH] MPICH2 hangs on diskless SuSE 10.2 based cluster

Rusty Lusk lusk at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 19 21:59:11 CST 2006

I recommend that you follow the steps in the User's Guide starting
with the use of mpdcheck to make sure both machines are properly
configured and can communicate with one another, and start the mpd's
on these two machines "by hand" instead of going immediately to the
more scalable but less informative mpdboot.

Regards,
Rusty