[MPICH] Question

James S Perrin james.s.perrin at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 05:35:39 CDT 2005

Hi,
	I suggest you look for some MPI tutorials on the web to get help with the basic
principals. eg for every MPI_Send in one process there must be a matching
MPI_Recv in another.

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/tutorial/mpibasics/
http://webct.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8900/public/MPI/

Regards
James

James S. Perrin,                   | email: james.perrin at manchester.ac.uk
Manchester Visualization Centre,   | www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/perrin
Kilburn Building, The University,  | tel: +44 161 275 6945
Manchester, England. M13 9PL.      | fax: +44 161 275 6800/6040