[MOAB-dev] Polygon->polyhedra adjacencies bug?

Timothy Tautges ttautges at simscale.com
Wed Aug 26 11:20:08 CDT 2020

Ok, this is a general bug with polyhedra-polygon adjacencies. See the
attached program; if the program doesn't find polyhedra in the mesh, it
generates them using the DualTool. I ran this on the
MeshFiles/unittest/tet_brick.vtk file and got the following output:

Mesh has 274 polyhedra and 1513 faces.
There were 1513 faces that failed cell adjacency test in this mesh.

I'm hoping somebody there can put this into the bug reporting system you
use, I forget where that is (prob bitbucket, but I'm being lazy atm).

Thanks.

- tim