[MOAB-dev] Moab and C++17

John R Cary cary at txcorp.com
Tue Oct 22 10:55:45 CDT 2019

Thanks, Paul.  We do have Moab ported to Windows and working, so we could
set a PR, but first we have to sync-up, and there are lots of conflicts.

So before we start on this, we would prefer that all other work on Windows
ports be in so that we do not duplicate effort.  Would this be possible
in a modest amount of time?

(Windows VS, Windows LLVM, macOS same, Linux various compilers) using
Jenkins as the driver and our own Bilder as a package manager for building
and running tests.

To make sure I understand, we should branch off master -- after you get
current PRs in.  Then add our code.  Then submit a pull request to your
develop.  Is this right?

Thx.....John