[MOAB-dev] Disable fortran in moab-5.0.0

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:16:23 CST 2017

> That makes sense.  I have just tested it quickly without the mangling option to configure and it worked fine.

Sounds good Paul. I saw your commits and PR for the CMake addition.
Will take a look at them today. We can just expose the variable for
FC_MANGLING just to be consistent in the option set.

And thanks for verifying the branch Lorenzo. I'll make sure to test
this combination with the --download-* options.

Vijay