[MOAB-dev] MOAB build error with irel enabled.

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed May 24 08:05:27 CDT 2017

Sorry about our delayed reply.

We are still fixing the CMake configuration for MeshKit. I should be able
to push the changes later today. As of now, I don't think the CMake builds
work out of the box for MeshKit. CGM/MOAB CMake builds are much more stable
however.

Note: You should be using the "master" branch in both CGM and MOAB if you
want CMake builds. These changes will be part of the upcoming release.

Vijay