[MOAB-dev] MOAB build error with irel enabled.

Madhusudhan Kundrapu madhusnk at txcorp.com
Tue May 23 17:41:16 CDT 2017

Hello,

I am seeing the following moab-config errors while building MeshKit on
Mac OS.

1. For both ser and par configs:

"

CMake Error at itaps/CMakeLists.txt:18 (add_subdirectory):
   The source directory

..../moab/itaps/irel

   does not contain a CMakeLists.txt file.

"

Q: Does irel originally has a CMakeLists file?

2. For the ser config:

"

-- Found CGM:
/opt/utest/volatile-clangcxx11/cgm-stable.r1597-sersh/include/cgm
-- Checking whether Fortran compiler has -isysroot
-- Checking whether Fortran compiler has -isysroot - yes
-- Checking whether Fortran compiler supports OSX deployment target flag
-- Checking whether Fortran compiler supports OSX deployment target flag
- yes
-- Detecting Fortran/C Interface
-- Detecting Fortran/C Interface
-- Detecting Fortran/C Interface - Found GLOBAL but not MODULE mangling
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they
are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
MPI_EXTRA_LIBRARY
     linked by target "MOAB" in directory ..../moab/src

"

Could you please help me on fixing the above config errors.

Thanks,

Madhu