[MOAB-dev] Mbconvert

Yu, Yiqi yyu at anl.gov
Tue Mar 14 18:30:46 CDT 2017

It works. Thank you.
Yiqi

From: jain at mcs.anl.gov [mailto:jain at mcs.anl.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:22 PM
To: Yu, Yiqi; Shemon, Emily R.
Cc: Vijay S. Mahadevan; MOAB Dev
Subject: Re: Mbconvert

One alternative is to save a .cub file and work with file formats other than exodus.

What is your application, Is it Nek5000?

There are no other alternatives for reading this exodus file.

This is a netCDF limitation.

For you: Here: /homes/jain/MOAB-Jun16/tools/mbconvert

This one has mbconvert working on your model, it is based on a netCDF that can handle 2048 variables.

--
Rajeev Jain
Mathematics and Computer Science