[MOAB-dev] Building moab with cgm?

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 08:39:46 CST 2015

John,

All users should only be branching off from or directly using master
branch and not develop branch. The "develop" branch is our throwaway
integration branch which is under active development and so we make no
guarantees of clean builds on all configuration combinations due to
some untested features. The master branch should always be stable and
shouldn't have any problems (hopefully). This philosophy is true
across the stack (CGM/MOAB/MeshKit).

I haven't seen those errors before. Perhaps the other devs can chime
in. Can you also send along your MOAB config.log ?

Vijay