[MOAB-dev] [Nek5000-users] MOAB partitioning

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 11:48:42 CST 2015

Emilian, I don't see what is the problem anymore. MOAB successfully
configured according to your logs and mbpart will be built with Metis
support. From your output:

METIS_INC_FLAGS='-I/home/owp/METIS/metis-5.1.0/include'
METIS_LIBS='-L/home/owp/METIS/metis-5.1.0 -lmetis'
#define HAVE_METIS 1

So I don't see any issues here. Send us the error output from make ?

Vijay