[MOAB-dev] Does Moab Coupler only work on 3D meshes?

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:36:27 CDT 2015

If you are asking about the ScdBox structure, I'm unsure. I don't
think we have a test for this. However, if you explicitly represent
the vertices and connectivity, usage of a structured grid is
transparent to MOAB interfaces and everything should work as is.

What type of problems are you solving ? Are you using a logically
structured or performing stencil computations ?

Vijay