[MOAB-dev] Cylindrical Mesh

Paul Wilson paul.wilson at wisc.edu
Wed Jul 1 09:44:10 CDT 2015

Hi Patrick,

It's certainly possible to represent a cylindrical mesh with 2nd-order
hexes (and prisms at the center).

Determining volume fractions via ray-firing using DAGMC is not currently
supported on 2nd-order mesh elements, however.

Paul

--
Paul Wilson ~ UW-Madison ~ 608-263-0807 ~ cal: http://go.wisc.edu/pphw-cal