[MOAB-dev] Cylindrical Mesh

Patrick Shriwise shriwise at wisc.edu
Wed Jul 1 09:23:11 CDT 2015

Hi all,

I think there was a thread about this a while ago... I recently got an
email from someone at GWU asking about a geometry/mesh library which can
do volume fractions in cylindrical coordinates. They were originally
looking for a way to do this via the pytaps interface, but are willing
to use other methods if they are available.

I feel like I remember someone mentioning that there is access to
cylindrical mesh elements in MOAB, but I couldn't be sure. Is this true
or am I daydreaming?

Cheers,

Patrick