[MOAB-dev] building vtkMoabReader

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 13:05:01 CST 2015

Jacob,

My vtkMoabReader works fine (v4.8.0) with Paraview v4.0.1. But I
assume v4.3.1 might have some changes that could cause a breakage
here.

Can you make sure that:
MOAB_INCLUDE_DIRS := PATH_TO_MOAB_INSTALLATION/include
MOAB_LIBRARY := PATH_TO_MOAB_INSTALLATION/lib/libMOAB.so
ParaView_DIR := PATH_TO_PARAVIEW_INSTALLATION/lib/cmake/paraview-*

The ParaView_DIR needs to point to the CMake file location and not at
the installation directory. If these are already your settings, let us
know and we'll check with Paraview v4.3.1. We haven't tested with the
latest Paraview versions in some time and if things have changed, we
can certainly push a fix.

Vijay