[MOAB-dev] DMMoabOutput

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 22:31:03 CST 2014

Gerd, this is possibly a bug in MOAB writer. I'll test your input file
and see if I can replicate the issue on output. DMMoabOutput does not
do anything else explicitly other than calling save on the Core object
itself.

Iulian, can you also take a look at this to see if you can replicate
the issue. I want to make sure that the problem is not just due to
mixed elements + element tag combinations.

Vijay