[MOAB-dev] ReadCGM Behaviour

shriwise shriwise at wisc.edu
Wed Nov 19 13:15:27 CST 2014

Hi all,

I've run into this a couple of times and I'd like to know if there is a
reason for this behaviour that I'm unaware of . When loading a .sat file
using moab's load_file call, the geometry remains in the CGM instance.
So if a user is to load a separate file or the same file again, the moab
instance will retrieve a duplicate mesh of the original file loaded. Was
this intentional?

This can be mitigated by going into cgm and deleting the geometry
manually, but requires programs to link to cgm as well...

Cheers,

--
Patrick C. Shriwise
Research Assistant