[MOAB-dev] DAGMC CMakeFile

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:24:12 CDT 2014

> I guess I'm not sure this is the desired behavior.  It's not really a big
> deal because dagmc is not that big, but just because dagmc has been built
> and exists doesn't mean that all uses of that MOAB installation will want to
> link dagmc into the executable.

Sure that is fine. If you want, we can create a new variable that's
still part of moab.make that can be used by a dagmc based application
to link appropriately.

> I think it makes more sense to have a separate dagmc.make or
> DAGMCconfig.cmake, but am interested in other thoughts.

I'm against creating more files. moab.make and MOABConfig.cmake should
be a one stop shop for all things MOAB related. A user makefile should
include moab.make and know everything it needs to know about the
particular build.

Vijay