[MOAB-dev] DAGMC CMakeFile

Paul Wilson wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu
Fri Aug 29 11:10:43 CDT 2014

Hi Vijay,

I guess I'm not sure this is the desired behavior.  It's not really a
big deal because dagmc is not that big, but just because dagmc has been
built and exists doesn't mean that all uses of that MOAB installation
will want to link dagmc into the executable.

I think it makes more sense to have a separate dagmc.make or
DAGMCconfig.cmake, but am interested in other thoughts.

Paul

--
Paul Wilson ~ UW-Madison ~ 608-263-0807 ~ cal: http://bit.ly/pphw-cal