[MOAB-dev] Version4.6 branch should not be used until further notice

Grindeanu, Iulian R. iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 23 07:04:59 CDT 2014

So I thought you wanted a branch off Version4.6 (new_branch_for_release4.6.3), that will be merged with master, on which we should create the release 4.6.3 tag
The way it is now, Version4.6 has my local experiments; It is usable. We should at least delete the tag 4.6.3 on it, it should contain more fixes (merge again with the master)
It seems to be complicated to revert / undo the merge, and it could have more problems down the road.

http://sethrobertson.github.io/GitFixUm/fixup.html

I would like to create the branch_for_release4.6.3 from version
9a27bef6d8f48f3ea358feda14e50fadd4039f00

and leave Version4.6 at that level. If possible;
If not, delete the tag 4.6.3, and merge more fixes to Version4.6, and call it 4.6.3

The one outstanding issue is the issue 7, I did not fix yet.

Iulian