[MOAB-dev] measure.cpp

Elliott Biondo Biondo at wisc.edu
Mon May 19 15:33:05 CDT 2014

Thank you for the responses.

Let me know if you have any specific use case that you'd like to see near
> term to aid in computing element volumes, normals on a face etc.

My use case is very simple. I have meshes that are made up of either
Carteisan hexes or tets. I want an easy way to get the volumes of each mesh
volume element (by supplying a volume element handle, iterator of handles,
etc.). For now, including the build directory and linking against measure.o
works fine, but I will keep an eye out for the additions to ElemUtil.

Thanks,

Elliott Biondo

--

Calendar<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=elliott.biondo%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Chicago>