[MOAB-dev] DAGMC HDF5 Issues

Paul Wilson wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu
Thu Mar 27 12:48:52 CDT 2014

Hi Andy,

I think I learned that we need to run more tests before we push:

  * make check
  * make dist
  * make distcheck

The last of these is important (and nominally a superset of the first 2)
and makes sure that tests pass from a tarball, not just from the repo.

Paul

--
Paul Wilson ~ UW-Madison ~ 608-263-0807 ~ cal: http://bit.ly/pphw-cal