[MOAB-dev] Using MOAB linked to Nek5000

Mohsen Behzad m.behzad.jazi at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Feb 3 15:17:32 CST 2014

Thanks for your replies.
Vijay: As you recommended I have added explicitly hdf5-ldflags and
every thing went well. However, I have got a couple of errors during
"make check" regarding imesh as follows, which I think are not
important at this stage.

make[4]: *** [ScdMeshF90] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/a/ashgriz/mbehzad/nek5_svn/
moab-4.6.2/itaps/imesh'
make[3]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/a/ashgriz/mbehzad/nek5_svn/
moab-4.6.2/itaps/imesh'
make[2]: *** [check] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/a/ashgriz/mbehzad/nek5_svn/
moab-4.6.2/itaps/imesh'
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/a/ashgriz/mbehzad/nek5_svn/
moab-4.6.2/itaps'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

tim: You mentioned that the code should check for the parallel
support of HDF5. I couldn't find such thing in the log file, thought,
the HDF5 that is linked to MOAB is a parallel one. I uploaded the log
file for you.

Thanks
Mohsen