[MOAB-dev] Neumann boundary condition

kanaev at ibrae.ac.ru kanaev at ibrae.ac.ru
Wed Dec 11 16:15:04 CST 2013

 So, as i can understand, any value of NEUMANN_SET tag corresponds to
some certain rule implemented in solver
 I've got one more question - having only nodes and hexagonals in
.h5m mesh file, what is the best way to find and store the opposite
face from the neighbouring cell for each hexagonal's face?
 Thanks