[MOAB-dev] Fortran interface to MOAB

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 15:21:59 CDT 2013

It might still be useful to get the iMesh 2003 Fortran bindings in
place so that fortran users dont have to screw around with cray
pointers. Else, if there is considerable interest, we can just
generate the interfaces for these methods based on C-routine
signatures. For the near term, the 2003 bindings would be the way to
go.

Vijay