[MOAB-dev] Fortran interface to MOAB

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 22 14:57:21 CDT 2013

Look in examples/old/itaps, and make sure to configure with a fortran compiler (imesh is turned on by default).  You
make have to use a makefile more like in examples/makefile (the MOAB_LIBS_LINK variable should contain moab's imesh
library, though you may have to add the Fortran runtime libraries to that link statement, assuming you use the C++
linker).  I'll make a note to update the examples so it's clearer how to do Fortran.

- tim

On 10/22/2013 02:47 PM, kanaev at ibrae.ac.ru wrote:
> Hello MOAB-dev,
>
> I intend to call MOAB subroutines in Fortran 77 code.
>
> How i have to configure MOAB before make?
>
> Should i use only iMesh for that purpose?
>
> Can i ask you for a Fortran version of GetEntities.cpp simple example and correspondant makefile?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Anton Kanaev
>
> The Nuclear Safety Institute (IBRAE)

  phone (gvoice): (608) 354-1459      1500 Engineering Dr.