[MOAB-dev] commit/MOAB: iulian07: fix parallel builds configured without mbzoltan

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Oct 20 11:47:18 CDT 2013

yes, sorry about it
We have only a simple build in serial after every commit;
parallel builds without zoltan all failed last night :(

I will enable more parallel builds in jenkins-ci, after every commit. (Tomorrow, because I cannot edit jenkins over vpn )

the buildbot watcher for git/bitbucket is not working right, I don't know why, so I had to use jenkins .
Where are the petsc builds that depend on moab? I need to subscribe to that list, at least.

Iulian