[MOAB-dev] Tag values problem,

Lukasz Kaczmarczyk Lukasz.Kaczmarczyk at glasgow.ac.uk
Sat Jul 13 09:55:03 CDT 2013

Hello,

I storing entity handle on tags. I use that to store handle to parent element in edge mesh refine algorithm. To create tag I use,

//CASE 1
 rval = moab.tag_get_handle("_RefParentHandle",sizeof(EntityHandle),
	MB_TYPE_OPAQUE,th_RefParentHandle,MB_TAG_CREAT|MB_TAG_SPARSE|MB_TAG_BYTES,&no_handle); CHKERR(rval); CHKERR_THROW(rval);

or

//CASE 2
 rval = moab.tag_get_handle("_RefParentHandle",1,
	MB_TYPE_HANDLE,th_RefParentHandle,MB_TAG_CREAT|MB_TAG_SPARSE,&no_handle); CHKERR(rval); CHKERR_THROW(rval);

I save mesh in native moab format and read it once again.

In CASE 1, moab works as expected, no problem. See example file restart_case1.h5m.
In CASE 2, moab generate error,
Error code  10 at /Users/likask/MyBuild/mofem-bitbucket/mofem_v0.0.1/do_not_blink/moabField_Core.cpp:46
See example file restart_case2.h5m

I don't know if error is result of my ignorance about moab, or problem is somewhere in moab implementation. I using version moab-4.6.0.

If you need more details about my code, you can find code here,
https://bitbucket.org/likask/mofem-joseph/overview
Tag:
v0.0.1.1_moab_problem_with_tag

Thanks for help,