[MOAB-dev] Tonight for switchover to git / bitbucket?

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:06:32 CST 2013

Well I have some minor local changes that fix warnings etc which arent
a priority. I could do a diff and then patch the new working copy. I
also have some extensive changes to the Coupler to enable
normalization correctly and the modifications completely remove all
usages of iMeshInstance which has been the cause of breakage
(segfaults) in all normalization routines. I forked the bitbucket repo
already and will test the new code there and submit pull request once
I am done.

Anyway, I am fine with moving now but I was talking in general to
allow time for other developers to transition smoothly. If there are
no other objections, go ahead with making the new repo as the official
location.

Vijay