[MOAB-dev] Importing BC in moab directly from cubit mesh file

MICHAEL CORTIS m.cortis.1 at research.gla.ac.uk
Fri Jan 18 09:09:29 CST 2013

Dear Tim / Advisors,

I am looking forward to import Boundary conditions from cubit into MOAB library, by loading directly cubit mesh file.
But unfortunately, I can't grasp what is the tree of meshsets for, and which tags do carry these type of information.

The only thing I've managed to do is to get nodeset from the Dirichlet Tag, blocks for the Material Tag and sidesets from the Neumann Tag.

Now I wish to get displacements BC and maybe the constraints and forces.
Also if it is possible, get the nodes assigned with Interfaces BC.

Hope Tim or any one for the support group can help me about this,

Kind regards

Michael

Michael Cortis
PhD Civil Engineering Student

Infrastructure and Environment Department
Rankine Building, Oakfield Avenue
The University of Glasgow
Glasgow, G12 8LT

* m.cortis.1 at research.gla.ac.uk<mailto:m.cortis.1 at research.gla.ac.uk>