[MOAB-dev] Exchanging tags with no name

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 17 16:35:28 CST 2013

Hello,
The name of the tag gets "packed" in the communication packet that is sent. We should probably error out if a "no name" tag is sent.
I would not use a no name tag, except a temporary tag in an application, and you always keep the tag handle itself (you can pass it around, store as a member data, etc)
I don't think you can recover the "no name" tag handle in a separate portion of the code.

Iulian