[MOAB-dev] Configure error with README.moabuse

Milad Fatenejad icksa1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 16:12:58 CDT 2012

Hi Vijay:

OK, I just removed all references to moabuse from configure.ac. So if you
pull and run autoconf again, things should be ok.

So, the idea was that these files would get copied into the install
directory. I spoke to Iulian today and realized that I kind of screwed this
up. The way it is set up now, the files will get copied into the build
directory. You are correct that the write thing to do is create a
Makefile.am and work with that. I am new to autoconf and made a lot of
mistakes, so my hope is to just disable all of this until I can learn more.

My apologies.
Milad