[MOAB-dev] Configure error with README.moabuse

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 15:51:51 CDT 2012

Milad,

I still get the same configure error after pulling your latest
changes. I now have a README.moabuse.in but looks like you need to
update configure or add Makefile.am for the changes to take effect.

config.status: error: cannot find input file: examples/moabuse/README.moabuse

[vijaysm at janus moab-dev] ls examples/moabuse/
Makefile  Makefile.in  mberr.hpp.in  moabuse1.cpp.in  moabuse2.cpp.in
moabuse3.cpp.in  moabuse4.cpp.in  README.moabuse.in

As Iulian pointed out, why are these configure time files anyway and
not just sources that get compiled during make ? The hpp/cpp files
dont need to be inspected during configure and it is unnecessary.

Vijay