[MOAB-dev] --enable-igeom vs. --disable-imesh

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 30 17:12:34 CDT 2012

Hi, you are right, the buildbot does not test --enable-igeom. Maybe we should be more clear about what igeom means in moab. Also, --enable-igeom actually means that the moab implementation of igeom will be build (which is incomplete, by the way) I think that you want to build with cgm, and enable-imesh. You will get igeom support through cgm. moab/itaps/igeom really tests mesh-based geometry created using moab conventions (so, the "geometry" is in a h5m file) It cannot read directly brep or sat files. Yes, probably make check should do nothing in igeom folder if it was disabled. But it will not go there if you run make check from the root folder. Iulian ----- Original Message -----