[MOAB-dev] Testing configuration of MOAB itself

Mark Miller miller86 at llnl.gov
Wed May 30 16:51:25 CDT 2012

Hi MOAB Developers,

I am just curious about something now.

I am pretty sure MOAB uses buildbot somehow.

But, I am wondering whether and how much of configuration of MOAB itself
is tested and, in particular, the variety of different (and perhaps
incompatible ways) MOAB can be configured.

I am just curious. I don't think we do this with VisIt per se but we do
have enough different people building it in different ways that a very
large set of configuration permutations does wind up being 'tested' and
I am just wonder if there is any explicit effort to do this on a project
as large as MOAB?

Mark

--
Mark C. Miller, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
miller86 at llnl.gov      urgent: miller86 at pager.llnl.gov
T:8-6 (925)-423-5901    M/W/Th:7-12,2-7 (530)-753-8511