[MOAB-dev] build question

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 24 10:05:25 CDT 2011

Hello,
I still have this error, even for static build (so I do not specify --enable-shared)
I tried everything, but I cannot make it to work

It works fine on my laptop, but on mcs account, it does not.

I am using --with-mpi=/homes/fathom/3rdparty/mpich2/mpich2-1.2.1/gcc/bin

Rajeev's build is fine, and I even tried going back to cgm version from a month ago

Again, the error appears only if I am configuring moab with an acis based cgm (cubit 12.2)

Does anybody have any idea why this would be happening?

Iulian