[MOAB-dev] build question

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 23 11:42:17 CDT 2011

hello,
Does anybody have a moab build with mpi, enable-shared, and with-cgm built with cubit 12.2?
I thought I had one, but it was wrong, it was without mpi.

The errors are in make check, and all the error messages are about the same:

For example, trying to run a test:
/MOAB/itaps/imesh> MOAB_iMeshP_unit_tests
Attempting to use an MPI routine before initializing MPICH

If I do not build with cgm, all tests pass fine (so, with-mpi, enable-shared).

So it seems that there is some conflict between cgm and moab (both are build with mpi, shared), in my configuration.

Thanks,
Iulian