[MOAB-dev] naming conventions?

Jiangtao Hu jiangtao_ma at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 11:51:41 CST 2011

Hi, Iulian

If my understanding is correct, you are using mesh/facet data to create linear/smooth geometry of surfaces and curves. After this, are you providing query functions for properties of those geometries, and if possible, allowing any modification of those geometries? If you are at least providing or going to provide query of the geometry that you created, these functions should be integrated to CGM/geom/facet directory.

At least CGM facet needs these mesh-to-geometry functions too.

Jane