[MOAB-dev] naming conventions?

Iulian Grindeanu iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 14 13:29:37 CST 2011

Hi Jane,

The smoothing algorithm is implemented already in CGM/geom/Cholla. I am just simplifying it and implementing it in MOAB completely.
The query will happen through an iGeom like class (something like iGeom.hh in MeshKit).

The mesh-to-geometry functionality is partly implemented using GeomTopoTool class in moab.
Iulian