[MOAB-dev] Changing the options format in iMesh

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Mon Nov 15 15:29:25 CST 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 14:12 -0600, Tim Tautges wrote:
> So how many of the failures are due to not supporting septahedrons?

Here's a tentative list of what's failing for us in iMesh_unitTest. I'm
not 100% sure about the reasons yet, but I'm reasonably confident:

- (17) No support for septahedrons
- (19) Set ops (intersect, etc) don't seem to create a set of the type
  passed in (i.e. same isList value)
- (6) Set ops don't seem to work when one of the inputs is the root set
- (18) Possible issues with iterators over sets with duplicate elements?
- (4) Some new tests with comments saying they're probably broken

Stuff that's recently been fixed:

- Option parsing
- num_hops issues (-1 is now "infinite hops")
- Returning proper error code when failing to delete an in-use tag

With the above changes, we're up to 91% with 64 failures.

- Jim