[MOAB-dev] Changing the options format in iMesh

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 15 17:49:59 CST 2010

On 11/15/2010 03:29 PM, James Porter wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-11-15 at 14:12 -0600, Tim Tautges wrote:
>> So how many of the failures are due to not supporting septahedrons?
>
> Here's a tentative list of what's failing for us in iMesh_unitTest. I'm
> not 100% sure about the reasons yet, but I'm reasonably confident:
>
> - (17) No support for septahedrons

Based on feedback from Mark Shephard, I think we'll be adding these.  Now I just need to remember where they're defined...

> - (19) Set ops (intersect, etc) don't seem to create a set of the type
>    passed in (i.e. same isList value)

This sounds like a MOAB bug to me; any comments?

> - (6) Set ops don't seem to work when one of the inputs is the root set

Another bug, since the result is a new set.

> - (18) Possible issues with iterators over sets with duplicate elements?

Argh, I probably originated the problem, I recall using ranges for iterators, which won't work for list-type sets.

- tim

> - (4) Some new tests with comments saying they're probably broken
>
> Stuff that's recently been fixed:
>
> - Option parsing
> - num_hops issues (-1 is now "infinite hops")
> - Returning proper error code when failing to delete an in-use tag
>
> With the above changes, we're up to 91% with 64 failures.
>
> - Jim

          phone: (608) 263-8485      1500 Engineering Dr.