[MOAB-dev] AdaptiveKDTree.cpp: need to move mpi include out of moab namespace

Jason Kraftcheck kraftche at cae.wisc.edu
Mon Mar 29 14:17:08 CDT 2010

Jed Brown wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 07:27:18 -0500, Jason Kraftcheck <kraftche at cae.wisc.edu> wrote:
>> Jed Brown wrote:
>>> The symbols are still mangled, config.log attached.
>> I can't reproduce this.  If I configure w/ --disable-fortran, I see nothing
>> about Fortran in any of the configure output (as expected), and src/FCDefs.h
>>  contains no defines.
>
> I don't know what to say, I have just pulled trunk again, deleted the
> build directory and reconfigured with identical options to above.  I see
> Fortran output from configure and and all the symbols have been mangled,
> src/FCDefs.h attached.

Well, I tried a clean checkout of MOAB and upgrade the version of autoconf
in my workstation to match the version you appear to be using (2.65), and I
consistently get no macros defined in FCDefs.h if I specify
--disable-fortran and the expected mangling macros if I do not.

Perhaps you could send me:
  o the configure script from your source directory
  o the Makefile generated in the top-level source directory
  o the corresponding config.log and configure output

thanks,